Friday, August 21, 2009


Uncle Joe called today to ask if he could take the kids to park because he was "bored". Joe, you're are a Mom's dream, come over and play anytime!!! He took the kids to park and then played Wii with Noah. He experienced Lexi drinking from a puddle (YUCK) and asking to lick a rock. He wisely told her to wait until she washed it first (aka, when Mom is around). She promptly came home and washed the rock, applied frosting to it and took a lick. I walked in during the licking and could only get her to stop when I told her the rock probably had bug pooh on it. That luckily got her to throw it, and the remaining frosting, on the trash. FEWW!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had cool toys to entice Joe to come watch my kids! Anyone that knows Alexa shouldn't be surprised that she licked the rock. I'm just glad she didn't eat the rock.

    ReplyDelete