Monday, January 18, 2010

Alexa Quote - Potty

Alexa was very upset because it was time to go to bed and she wanted to take a bath at night instead of in the morning. I picked her up and set her on the toilet after physically dressing her myself. She was VERY upset with me.

Amy: Did you finished going potty.
Alexa: No, I'm holding it. I"m not going potty because you won't let me take a bath!
Amy: But then you'll go potty in your bed tonight.
Alexa: No...... I'm going to wake up in the night and come in your room, then I'm going to go potty all over your bed and clothes. (with any of my other 3 children the sentence would end here...but this is Alexa.)
Here is the full sentence...
Alexa: I'm going to wake up in the night and come in your room, then I'm going to go potty all over your bed and clothes so you'll have to buy new clothes naked! (followed by satisfied little laugh)

SIGH.... she's always keeping us laughing.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! My favorite comment yet, but I'm glad it didn't come from my kids to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete