Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN! - 10 YEARS OLD

Happy Birthday Dylan. We love you very much and are so happy that we can call you ours. You are so special. WE are not the only ones who know this...here is an email that we received this week about you from Sister White. She is in the Primary Pres. and her son Ben has severe Autism.

"Just wanted to let you know that I think that Dylan is such a sweetheart!
I was giving a sharing time recently & I introduced Ben to the children as part of the lesson & Dylan raised his hand and said "Ben is awesome!"
Then, at scouts last week, I brought Ben & Dylan was so kind to him....he helped Ben with the pledge of allegiance, cheered Ben on with the marble game & kept telling Ben what a good job he was doing. He also has a new greeting with Ben where they both raise their arm & say "Awesome!" & Benjamin smiles and loves it......what a great kid Dylan is & he has such a big heart!
Have a great day, Marcie "

2 comments:

  1. There really is something very special about Dylan. This kind of empathy has ben one of his traits since I can remember. He is always very careful of my feelings and you can tell he feels emotions deeply. He is going to grow up to be an amazing man! I am so very proud to be his Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a great kid. There is so much kindness in him. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete