Monday, June 21, 2010

Golfing & Cartwheels

Tonight we went golfing as a family for FHE. Yes, real golf...with all 4 kids.... it was a suuuuuper fun 3 1/2 hours (with a touch of sarcasm). Jay, Dylan and myself were the official golfers. Noah was a wannabe golfer (he brought his plastic club and had a blast), Alexa was the complaining golfer "why can't I hit the ball yet" and "can I drive the card please" and Isabel was the oblivious golfer doing Cartwheels all over the course. (She's gotten VERY good at them.)
We only got 5 of 9 holes completed before dark (the first took 25 minutes) but I had we great time "enjoying the journey". Jay was an excellent teacher and I had some pretty nice shots for the first time golfing this year. We even saw a dead snake, a buck and a squirrel!

2 comments:

  1. Sound fun. You have more patience than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Cartwheels! My mom still makes fun of me for the way I would play croquette (sp?) with the family. I would lose everytime because I would hurry and whack the ball so I could get back on the trampoline to do flips :) So funny.

    ReplyDelete